Comments on Radio-Immo by Nathalie Clément from Tuesday 9 June 2020
The CMHC announced in the first week of June a tightening of the evaluation criteria for mortgage insurance.
- What do these three new criteria look like?
- Who will be affected by these new measures?
- What will be the impact on the Quebec real estate market?
- What about the renewing of financing for homeowners benefiting from the old criteria?
- Positive points during and at the end of COVID19
- An analysis that sheds light on various current issues and, above all, that differs from published studies.
The interview with Nathalie Clément (DA Via Capitale du Mont-Royal) takes an in-depth look market situation and Jean-Marc Welsch (Director of Radio-Immo) offers us answers to these new measures while giving us hope for the future of real estate in Quebec. A good reading of the market since the CMHC has revised its forecasts.
Here is the article in La Presse
June 15, 2020